Intellectual Property & Technology
Stewart & Irwin recognizes that in today's marketplace, technology and intellectual property (IP) play a critical role in business strategies and can significantly impact success or failure for businesses of all sizes and in all fields of endeavor. The attorneys and professionals in Stewart & Irwin's Intellectual Property and Technology Practice Area provide intellectual property prosecution, transactional, and litigation legal services for businesses ranging from basement start-ups to successful publicly-held companies.
Our professionals help maximize clients' investments in innovation, branding, and creative expressions by developing and managing US and international patent, trademark, and copyright portfolios. Our attorneys also advance clients' business goals through careful drafting and strong negotiation of IP-related agreements in software, technology, artistic rights, trademark and other areas. Such agreements include sales, license, distribution, OEM, VAR, professional services, maintenance and support, and website agreements.
- Developing, securing, enforcing, and defending copyrights, patents, trademarks and trade secrets
- Intellectual property and technology transactions including licensing, distribution, professional services, and other transaction agreements
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Internet, social media, and e-commerce employment and risk mitigation
- Regulatory approval and compliance
- Aircraft acquisition, FAA enforcement actions, and aviation related transactions
- Business counsel for technology innovators and artists
Please feel free to contact any of our team members directly or you may reach us at IPgroup@silegal.com